Tuesday, June 4, 2019

In the palm of my hand

Dream date: Nov. 2018 
Dream: I was sitting in the mouth of a cave. Water and sunlight pouring in. Aways off in a field Myra was teaching students, something I was supposed to be a part of but I was holding my left hand up to that situation as if saying "not right now" something vital had my attention. In my right hand was a very small version of me. Like thumbellina. She was naked and had a small red towel that she was drying herself off with. My palm was open flat. She didn't look at me at all although I felt like she knew I was there. The feeling was profound to say the least. I was entranced. I have never felt myself be that interested in anything like that ever. Every cell of my being had attention only for her. I loved her in a way I have never experienced Love feeling. And was completely content to simply watch her in awe and joy.

Your personal interpretation/comments: this dream constantly comes up in every experience now to how I treat my self and how I feel towards God... Or whoever might be holding me in the palm of their hand. 🙏

1 comment:

  1. I love this dream so much. I wanted to share with the family that I have had a similar vision. I woke up one morning in my loft bed in mom and dad's basement, but unlike most mornings, I felt perfect. Perfectly happy and perfectly safe and protected and filled with love, joy and excitement for life! I had an awareness (it felt quite real) that my bed was actually God's hand. Large and the perfect size for me!
    On my mission one day I was sitting by a large stained glass window and the light shining through it (pink and green and yellow and white) seemed to communicate to me the same feeling of being watched by the giant eyes of God and being held and absolutely loved!

    ReplyDelete