Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Whale/mirrors

Dream date: June 2nd, 2019
I was in a city on the edge of a cliff with ocean. I went into a room and was looking into different mirrors that reflected different versions of my self to me. Some I turned away from instantly cause I didn't care for them. The ones I was interested in I don't remember what I actually saw. There was a girl in the room standing over a bridge and she could call diff animals to her. I saw a vision in the dream of her calling a whale and it breaching up from the ocean and swallowing her in it's mouth. Although that not what happened in the dream, I just knew it could've somehow as a vision. Ocean and everything being on a cliff made the feelings seem hightened, more intense.
 Your personal interpretation/comments: not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment