Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Theatres

Dream date: June 3rd, 2019
 Dream: was in a building with the family. Entering different theatres. In one I was cleaning it and talking to a woman and that one felt more like a zoo, something to do with animals. I remember walking with the family through a hallway to another theatre. I was then in a situation where I was going to babysit for this nice couple and I had a good relationship with their two kids. I kept feeling like I needed to go home first though to get something, it was either food or something to smoke.
 Your personal interpretation/comments:

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like different rooms could be your comfortability with different situations?
    This could be your body telling you that (like the real life babysitting situation you told me about) there is one more thing you have to learn/remember before you feel more comfortable around kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... Or something to smoke being your body wanting to cover the emotion and avoid the situation altogether?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i super appreciate this take on it, thank you <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I just reread this dream and wonder if you were also being shown that you just feel more comfortable around Animals than you do around Kids ;)

      Delete